exhibits.jpg
Collections Exhibits Contact Useful Links

 

The Beginning, Part Two:

The Original Villanova Library,

Now Known as Old Falvey.

 

Report on Proposed New Library, Villanova College, Villanova, PA.
March 28, 1941

Henry D. Dagit & Sons, Architects
(Courtesy of the University Archives)
 

 

 

 

Villanova College Inter-Office Communication
June 8, 1947. From: Fr. Falvey (University Librarian, 1940-1962),
To: Fr. McGuire (University President, 1944-54)
(Courtesy of the University Archives)

 

 

 


Souvenir Program of the Dedication Ceremonies of the Villanova College Library
April 22, 1949

 

 

 




Views of New Villanova Library – Now Open to Public
The Suburban and Wayne Times. February 13, 1953
(Courtesy of the University Archives)

 

 

 



Periodicals Room
February 1962
(Courtesy of the University Archives)

 



Reserve Room
February 1962
(Courtesy of the University Archives)

 



          

Naming and Rededicating of the University Library in Honor of the Late Reverend Daniel P. Falvey, O.S.A.
Program. May 5, 1963

 

Back

 Home

Forward

 

collections:
Augustiniana | European imprints to 1800 | hubbard collection | incunabula
limited editions | Mcgarrity collection | manuscripts
mendel collection | North american imprints to 1864 | villanovana